A Bit about us
Since our founding in 2015, we follow our Vision to create a world where people love insurance by using the Clark insurance Manager App. We combine the classic with the innovative -our smart technology combined with the expertise in insurance- to make our products unbelievably attractive to the B2C and B2B market alike.
What is this about?
To help us grow and scale new markets, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst working with and leveraging CLARK’s BI stack, which includes but not limited to PostGreSQL, Superset, Excel and Google Analytics, to create automated and standardised reporting across departments.
- Applying statistical model and machine learning practices for regular and ad-hoc analyses across departments.
- Supporting the documentation of BI related concepts and requirements.
- Lending organizational support in internal training program on data analysis and driving data-driven culture.
- Managing data migration processes to ensure our BI solutions are maintainable and well tested.
- A problem solver: You love solving problems and approach obstacles in a logical and pragmatic manner with a “Get things done” attitude.
- An agile thinker: To put it more you are always up for challenge, fearless to failures and eager to new knowledge and skills.
- A team player: You, while being an individual contributor, also think about team goals and help achieve them.
- A fluent communicator: You feel confident and comfortable when explaining a complex problem to your audience.
- A punctilious organizer: You have a keen attention to details and organize yourself and your work in a structured manner.
What you ideally have
- You have or are pursuing a Bachelor or Masters degree in Business Analytics, Statistics and Computer Science with an excellent academic record.
- You are familiar with a data oriented role and have 2 years of work experience in building and scaling data analytics, preferably in a Fintech, E-commerce or consulting branch.
- Proven hands-on experience in big data analysis and statistical modelling
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is essential and knowledge of VBA is the cherry on top.
- Experience with at least one of the popular data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, etc)
- Knowledge of one of the popular Programming Languages (preferably R and/or Python), and experience with relational databases including the ability and experience in writing complex queries (we use PostgreSQL).
- Excellent command of English. German would be a nice to have.
Sounds exciting? We agree, and we cannot wait to receive your application!