NXP Semiconductors N.V. enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 30,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $9.41 billion in 2018.
Within the Business Line Connectivity and Security, we are looking for a software project manager for leading firmware development projects for secure controllers.
- Planning, tracking and reporting for the work packages and deliverables defined for the project
- Lead the project execution for the secure element firmware development and verification activities
- Interface to other domains contributing to the program / overall product (e.g. hardware, system, certification teams), drive clarification of cross domain dependencies and resolution of integration issues
- Monitor project KPIs for performance, code size, SW quality targets
- Drive risk management and mitigation measures
- Regular progress reporting, manage project design reviews, provides status summary for milestones, gates and exception reviews
- >5 years of job experience in electrical engineering and / or embedded software development
- Understanding of embedded software design and verification methodologies
- Solid understanding of software project management practices
- Strong personality and leadership, result oriented, able to identify and resolve issues also when it requires help beyond the team boundaries
- Ability to work in multi-site, multi-national setups
- Languages: English full proficiency, German is not mandatory but an asset