We are looking for incredible Data Engineers to join our fast growing HQ in Berlin.
audibene / hear.com is a global MedTech with origins in Europe. We are the fastest-growing audiology / hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well.
In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to > 1,000 people and we're already profitable. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
We use a range of tech within our stack (Python, Postgres, Hadoop, Kafka, AWS). We’re huge fans of open source and continuously implement the latest tech to improve the performance and drive innovation across our platform.
- Develop new reporting solutions, work flows and implement best practice in our BI ecosystem
- Partner with the data engineers on data modeling and other OLAP concepts
- Designing, documenting and implementing complex data models
- Drive the documentation and process development of our DWH and reporting requirements in collaboration with the data engineering team
- Ownership of the engineering and data modeling process and structure for reporting
- Implement structure and cadence between reporting and engineering
- Take ownership of technical solutions and processes on the reporting team
- Demonstrated technical ability and willingness to pick up new tech and techniques
- Fundamental knowledge of data engineering (ETL), data modeling and virtualisation
- Familiar with database technologies (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL) and AWS
- Advanced technical knowledge of SQL
- Experience in BI tools (e.g. Domo, Tableau, Power BI)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- You are data-informed and have a strong analytical mindset
- BSc in Computer Science (or similar) OR equivalent work experience
- Experience in distributed computing is a plus (Pig, Hadoop, Kafka, Hive)
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are doers!
- A start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Join an international company that makes a difference in peoples’ lives every day
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages. You can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses!
- Apart from the usual perks - coffee, drinks and healthy snacks - we focus on our people… we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips (skiing etc)
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours... work from home when you want!
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career.
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and rapid growth company, apply now... a new challenge awaits you!