TalentSpace is building the go-to career destination for digital talents. We’re focused on creating the most trusted and beloved career platform, connecting individuals and companies on a more authentic level. The world’s most innovative companies work with us to attract today’s top talent, giving candidates the information they need to find the company that is right for them. Why? Because life’s too short to hate your career.
There’s a lot of cool technology behind our products, and we are are now looking for a front-end developer to join the team and help us bring our product to the next level.
Working in close collaboration with the CTO and co-founder you'll be building engaging user experiences for talents and companies with the latest web technologies: React, GatsbyJS, CSS-in-JS, ES2015+, GraphQL, Headless CMS.
- Being involved in the design phase for new features, shaping what the design and functionality of the product should be
- Implementing these designs and iterating them until our users are satisfied with the solution
- Write performant and reusable UI components (React, Storybook) that delight users and extend our product's functionality
- Build and maintain unit and integration tests
- Cross-collaborate within the team to deliver the best solution for our our users, making sure that everything we build gets them one step closer to their dream careers
- Receive support designed to help you grow as an impactful engineer and work towards your career goals
- ...have Experience in front-ent engineering, building web apps using state-of-the-art frameworks (React, Angular)
- ...have Experience in working with (RESTful) APIs, GraphQL being a plus
- ...have Knowledge in relational databases and SQL
- ...are comfortable working in an agile, safe-to-fail-but-always-learn environment, and hunger for growth opportunities
- ...have an eye for design and enjoy bringing that into the user experiences you create
- ...are humble, respectful, and value team success over personal success
- Seeing the hiring market from the "other side" can be very fulfilling: You’ll experience first-hand what it’s like to have an impact on people’s careers
- A fun work environment in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg (Free Snacks & Drinks, frequent team events)
- A people-focused organization dedicated to making sure you're challenged, learning, growing and recognized for all the great work you do.
- Small engineering team, where you're guaranteed to have a big impact on the product
- Plenty of room for career progression
You must be a EU citizen or have documentation demonstrating the right to work in Germany.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!