smartmicro is a specialist in Radar technology. We have been working with automotive customers since the company's founding in 1997. Today not only Automotive Radars are being developed, but the successful business has been extended to other fields of Radar like Traffic Radar or Airborne Radar. smartmicro manufactures many thousand Radar sensors per year and holds a number of important patents covering its products.
- You will become part of a software development team for modern radar sensors used in the automotive and traffic industry. You will write clean and maintainable state-of-the-art code used in multiple sensor platforms. In collaboration with our engineers you will solve compelling issues and help us maintaining, extending and refactoring our code base.
- M.Sc. in Electronic Engineering / Computer Science or comparable
- At least 2 years of experience as a software developer, preferably within a safety relevant industry
- Profound experience with the programming language C with focus on embedded applications, knowledge in C++, Python is beneficial
- Solid understanding of software design patterns and software architecture
- You have affinity with software testing
- You are a valued team player with good communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Understanding of common microprocessor architectures (ARM, PowerPC), technical investigation and debugging is beneficial
- Experience with data sheets, schematics and common measurement is a plus
- Great development projects in strongly growing markets
- Opportunities to develop your career in a fast-moving company
- Latest technology
- Great working environment and a highly motivated team
- Spacious offices and labs in very modern company buildings
- Openness for innovation, teamwork and zero bureaucracy
- Fitness training and much more on the company
Be part of our innovative team and help us expanding the leadership in Radar- and camera sensor technology.