By focusing companies around common objectives, we help them fix the broken link between strategy and execution so that everyone can work together on a clear path towards success. Many well-known companies throughout the world already trust us and use our product.
As our dedicated QA Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining the high-quality product that Perdoo is today. In close collaboration with our CTO, Product Manager and the Engineering Team, you will be maintaining our CI infrastructure, managing releases and automating as much of the process as possible. Nothing goes out without your stamp of approval: you're the resident bug squasher who knows how to break things. We’re looking for someone with extremely high standards when it comes to software quality, who’s excited about working in a small team and passionate about building products that last.
As our QA Engineer you'll:
- Ensure Perdoo remains fast, stable and bug-free as we add more functionality.
- Increase our automated test coverage by adding missing E2E tests.
- Ensure our CI infrastructure is fast and reliable.
- Create a great developer experience when working with tests, so it’s easy for other Engineers to add new tests when adding features.
- Investigate bugs and document them, when possible also work on patches
- Help create our internal roadmap to decide when & if fragile parts of the code require re-writes.
- CS/Engineering Degree is a plus, but not required
- If you’re planning to work remotely, at least one year of experience in doing so
- You’re a strong communicator and can work efficiently with different stakeholders
- Native or fluent English language skills
What we offer:
- Contribute to a real-life product, used by hundreds of high profile companies.
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success.
- Flexible working hours, frequent team events and exceptional co-workers.
- The option to work remotely or in our beautiful office in the heart of the city, with an awesome view over Berlin and a gym.
- A fully stocked kitchen with catered lunches.
- A competitive base salary and benefits.
- Team retreats twice a year to a remote location. Last time we took the team to a villa in Tuscany!
If you are interested, please fill out the form here: perdoo. com/careers/ #jobform-493960