talpasolutions brings cutting-edge IT technology to the heavy industry. Together with you, we want to shape the future of the industrial internet of things to make industry more productive, safe and sustainable. We are committed to building elegant and robust engineering solutions for our customers. Innovation is our driving force. We foster an inclusive environment that empowers creative thinking and unconventional solutions. It is important to us that everyone knows how his or her efforts contribute to our goals. It is only together that we can redefine the technical limits of an entire industry.
In a team of passionate data scientists, you will develop the analytics that powers our cutting-edge solutions for the heavy industry.
- You analyse machine data and work with engineers to deliver insights.
- You create models for predictive maintenance, machine activity detection, anomaly detection, etc.
- You transform models to production-ready code including tests, documentation, etc.
- You help organising the team and communicate with stakeholders.
You should bring
- at least three years experience of building data science models for production
- experience with machine learning, time series and deep learning algorithms for machine sensor data
- proficiency in Python and typical data science libraries
- full stack data science skills, from data processing to model-building and model deployment
- experience in professional software development
- a graduate degree in a quantitative field
- a keen desire to learn, a self-starter attitude and the ability to thrive in an interdisciplinary and diverse environment
Nice to have
- data pipeline expertise - database concepts, container technology (Docker), cloud computing
- experience in microservice architecture, agile methods, DevOps tools (GitLab)
We care about you. Here is a glimpse of what makes life at talpasolutions special:
- Our culture is diverse and inclusive. We are one team with many voices.
- Continuous learning is key to our success. We want you to grow and offer trainings, hackathons and conferences.
- We believe in trust. You know how you operate at your best. Free choice of hardware and operating system, flexible working hours and remote working are some ways how we will support you.
- We want your life to be hassle-free. That’s why you will find free food & drinks in our kitchen.
- Bring your whole self to work and find a community. Whatever your passion, you will likely find like-minded people at talpasolutions.
- It is as a team that we operate at our best. We offer regular happiness activities that bring all of us together.
Send us your CV and whatever else you think will support your application. Become part of our journey. Become a talpa!