(We are still hiring! - Due to covid-19, we adopted a remote interview process until further notice)
At Inkitt, we believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. Therefore, our mission is to discover hidden talents and turn them into globally successful authors. This is how we make it reality:
On the Inkitt platform over 100,000 authors uploaded their manuscripts and 2 million readers can read them for free. The best stories are objectively selected by our unique algorithm and published on our immersive reading app Galatea. Currently, our most successful author is Sapir Englard, a 24 year old from Israel who uploaded her story to Inkitt in 2018 - her story is selling faster than Harry Potter on Galatea all around the world! > Check out Inkitt on Euronews here!
We're a team of 60 hard-working, extremely talented, and highly dedicated entrepreneurs and artists. The love for our mission combined with a high-performing culture as well a strong data-obsession convinced Investors of Amazon, Google and Uber. Join us to build the Disney of the 21st Century!
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to help us build the most precise image of how the business is going at Inkitt and deliver it to everybody in the company.
- You will be responsible for extracting, transforming, loading of data, as well as building and maintenance
- Building dashboards of all AB- testing that is going on in the company
- You will take ownership of improving and maintaining our business cockpit
- Monitoring our performance, revenue, competitors, and performing ad-hoc SQL queries
- Work hand in hand with the data science team to improve the overall data optimisation at Inkitt
- You have at least 3 years experience in product analytics with deep understanding of product and performance metrics
- Experience in data processing and aggregation with Python and Pandas.
- We are working with Redshift and PostgreSQL as databases, therefore experience with these is required.
- Excellent SQL skills and good python skills
- Great English communication skills as that is our company language of communication.
We offer you the following
- Valuable work that impacts our company right from your first day.
- An open and empathetic style of communication all the way up to the C-Level.
- A fast-paced environment. It’s never boring here! If you feel bored, tell us and we’ll make your life exciting again!
- Regular team events and incentives.
- Free fruit and dinner in our office.
- An unlimited self-development budget for books to help in your career at Inkitt.
- Encouragement to further your personal development so you can broaden your knowledge and skills across multiple departments.
- Unlimited credits for our Galatea App - for all you bookworms out there ;)