You are an expert for intelligent data analysis and data visualization and have good programming skills in this area? Then apply now to use your expertise to take our smart home solution to the next level.
For our venture "uptodate", which is being developed in cooperation with the Versicherungskammer Bayern, we are looking for a "Data Analyst / Data Engineer (m/f/d)" as soon as possible. With the help of innovative solutions, uptodate is working to create a new type of ecosystem around the topic of housing - smart technologies that make people's everyday lives easier. uptodate combines an agile start-up culture and a novel product with a solid investor.
- You will improve data insights, analytics and data workflows to develop solutions for key business issues
- You have fun linking and visualizing data
- You work cross-functionally and closely with each department
- You drive the data topic out of a business logic and work out proposals which data should be collected and analyzed in which way.
- You have at least two years of professional experience in the field of data analytics, business analysis or data engineering
- You have a high affinity for numbers and data - and are constantly thinking about which data could be collected or linked
- You enjoy cracking complex problems in a rapidly evolving environment
- Ideally you have programming skills (e.g. Python, R, SQL) and knowledge of data architecture
- You have completed your studies in the field of (business) informatics, (business) engineering, (business) mathematics, statistics or a comparable course of study
- A challenging, varied and independent activity in our motivated team, which enables a steep personal learning curve
- Responsibility right from the start - great creative freedom with regard to our products and processes
- Exciting and agile working environment
- Modern working conditions including all drinks, fresh fruit and regular team events
- Attractive salary and rapid promotion opportunities
Here at uptodate, everything is about U. We aim to become your premium solution provider to help make your life safer, easier, healthier and more sustainable. How do we achieve that? With Smart Home solutions that allow you to experience significant added value in your life. We focus only on high-quality product packages and service providers. uptodate is a 100% subsidiary of the German insurance company Versicherungskammer Bayern.