Healthmetrix is a Berlin based software company leveraging technology to improve healthcare. We partner with world class research institutions in the field of digital medicine, such as the HPI Digital Health Center, to develop practical and user-friendly software solutions to optimize health care for citizens across Europe and beyond.
JAVA // KOTLIN // SPRING BOOT
As part of an interdisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the development of the Healthmetrix Services. This is your chance to substantially improve the health of citizens across Europe.
- Create new concepts and convert them into user friendly software
- Develop solid microservices and user friendly frontends
- Work closely with UX/UI team, Research, and Product Management
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Take over responsibility for your work from development to production
We are looking for a team member with profound knowledge and experience in the development of solid applications. High-quality applications are your passion. You have a good instinct for products and take initiative for your own projects.
- 3+ years of coding in a JVM language like Java, Kotlin or Scala
- Hands on experience with any Backend framework like Spring Boot, Play etc.
- Very good understanding of OO design patterns and SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of agile development principles and automated testing
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and SQL
- Basic experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes IT Infrastructure
- Eager to learn new programming languages and technologies
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Work with a team that will make an impact on people’s health
- Small and autonomous team with a large amount of freedom for doers
- Work with leading researchers providing cutting-edge medical insights
- Collaborative and open company culture
- Contribute with your own ideas and use the opportunity to shape our organization
- Most importantly we offer a workplace where you can engage with team, projects, and come part of our vision to increase people’s health right form our office located in the heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to your application.
Please submit CV in PDF only!