- You own the code base with other developers, as well as the technology infrastructure we put in place.
- You communicate effectively with other team members.
- Your drive development related tasks.
- You are open to learn, receive and give feedback, as well as improve team processes.
- You have a great impact in technical decisions making.
- You act as a mentor for less experienced team members.
Did you ever want to work within the videogame industry? Do you want to get insides in latest games, studios and the whole localization process of Video Games? We are now developing Altagram 4.0 Platform, a game changer in the video game culturalization market. Therefore, we are looking for talented Software Engineer (m/f/d) with the focus on backend. Could that be you?
We envision a situation where all game development companies and game publishers manage their entire culturalization needs through our platform, no matter if they are using other external services or ours. The Platform will serve both as control center for all video game culturalization processes and, eventually, implement semantic/deep learning features that will increasingly facilitate the automation of culturalization for more and more content types (voice, text/caption and visuals).
The Altagram group is a global localization and audio production company with headquarters in Berlin, Germany, Seoul, South Korea, and Montreal, Canada. Altagram brings together a talented and passionate team with years of experience in the video game and localization industry.
- 5+ years of working experience on a professional level of Software Development with an agile mind set and methodologies
- 2+ years of working with Python on a professional level (within these 5 years of experience)
- 2+ years of a Backend or Full-Stack Software Development position (within these 5 years of experience)
- Understanding of code and product are important (it’s not easy to satisfy both of them at the same time)
- Excellent knowledge of git, pull requests, branching and other technical aspects about modern and agile-related programming
- You believe in software testing and you like to produce code with high test coverage
- You understand scalability, modularity and separation of concerns in system design
- Basic understanding of DevOps, versioning, automation and deployment workflows
- You are comfortable sharing knowledge and learning from your colleagues, both programmers and non-programmers
- You are able to communicate fluently in English
Nice to Have:
- Experience as Frontend, Integration or DevOps oriented Software Development position
- Experience in Software engineering with focus on AI/ML
- Familiar with React and Typescript
- Familiar with setting up toolchains, containers and other related technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Knowledge to procure that technical quality does not depend on product-level definitions, and keep providing it while keeping schedules
- Communication skills. Understanding that product needs feedback from development, and you are willing to communicate that effectively and efficiently
- Commitment to team efficiency. You know already how to separate product, implementation, architecture or coding discussions
- Prototype oriented. Understanding that things are not perfect at the first attempt, but have an open mind to refactors, user feedback and prioritization
- Qualifizierung: Arbeitserfahrung
Wir bieten Ihnen
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A chance to get a great insight into the world of game localization
- Be part of a newly created product and greatly impact its results
- In an office full of gamers, you can expect a round of games at lunch and after work
- Flexible working hours, team events, weekly breakfast
- A fridge full of Club Mate and other goodies!
- Vergütung: Bezahlung nach Vereinbarung
- Arbeitszeit: Vollzeit
- Vertragsbeginn: ab sofort
- Arbeitsort: Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (10243)
- Art der Bewerbung: E-Mail
- Unternehmen: Altagram Group
- Ansprechpartner: Abteilung
- Adresse: Str. der Pariser Kommune 12-16, 10243 Berlin
- E-Mail für Bewerbung: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kontakt: 030 29352100