Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. The Farming as a Service (FaaS) Platform team contributes to that mission by monitoring our farming network, commercial activities, and product quality to drive initiatives that maximize profit, and assure our customers are satisfied and happy.
As Infarm's FaaS Analytics Engineer you:
- Work closely with the different FaaS units on how to define and implement advanced BI reports
- Write code (mostly SQL and/or python) to support extraction of data
- Develop creative and engaging data visualisations which allow stakeholders to make data-driven decisions
- Help identify, define and specify future insight and data needs to support the different business departments
- Maintain existing business intelligence reporting and provide support to users
- You have 3 years of experience designing & building BI reports
- You have experience working with databases (Postgres / BigQuery / etc).
- You are experienced in using Tableau (Other visual analytics tools also a bonus)
- You are proficient in SQL
- You have strong communication skills
- You are eager to learn and act as a team member
- You like to ''get things done'' but still keep your work organised
- You have experience working in a fast-growing organisation i.e startups
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee's distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.