At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
As a Sales Team Leader you will lead the team to achieve increased sales and delivery to client expectations in the assigned market. You will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the market and lead by example through this. You will open doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the Sales funnel, with a competitive drive to succeed.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
- Monitoring team activities on daily basis, conducting weekly/monthly check-in meetings with team to implement and adjust strategies
- Monitoring traffic for important clients and advising sales on further activities
- Administrative things regarding the team, Involvement in team related projects
- Presenting our telecommunication services to a range of potential business partners.
- Frequently holding meetings within the given territory to boost profit and develop relationships with customers.
- Intensive market research with focus on expanding the company's customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Attending trade fairs and other industry events in order to expand your network and boost our business relationships.
- Collecting product feedback and conveying ideas for improvement to our technical teams.
- Managing the entire sales process with analysis of competitors and business intelligence activities.
- Developing new joiners/ providing shadow onsite development opportunities.
- Individual gross profit/traffic responsibility from new account acquisition.
- Regular and timely updates of progress/active accounts on CRM.
More about you:
- You are a professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with 5+ years professional experience in Sales (hunting) and 2-3 years of team management.
- Experience with SaaS solutions is a plus
- Existing/Strong network of Enterprise type clients/contacts that the candidate can approach
- Excellent communication skills - using language with precision, easily presenting arguments and synthesizing reports
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, highly systematic personality
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You take consultative and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You have a flexible personality
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiations
- You have strong analytical skills and passion towards technology
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike and have great command of English and German