Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70,000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Data Architect (m/f/d)
Job Req ID: 6985Location: Vilsbiburg, DE, 84137Work Type: Full timeContract Type: permanent
- Provide strategic recommendations to maximize the value of information assets via their creation, access and use
- Building an Information/Data Strategy including the Master Data Strategy
- Define how data is processed within DRÄXLMAIER to enable system interaction. Therefore models, policies, standards have to be build/maintained to govern data collection, storage and integration
- Responsibility for our Information Architecture and Data Platform Architecture to build automize and optimize information flows throughout the architecture components.
- Assist data and analytics leaders, business and IT leadership in developing information governance processes and structures
- Foster value creation using the organization's data assets as well as the external data ecosystem
- Envisioning data-enabled strategies as well as enabling all forms of business outcomes through analytics, data and analytics governance, and enterprise information policy
- Responsible for the Data Strategy and architect the data platform (incl. Related information infrastructure components) to leverage AI capabilities, business intelligence, analytics in all value chain processes of the DRÄXLMAIER enterprise
- Research data trends and propose opportunities to leverage trends to achieve organizational goals
- Successfully completed study in Information Technology or equivalent qualification
- Several years of experience in IT and especially in designing and implementing information solutions and experience in Information System Design
- Experience as functional lead in implementing data and analytics management programs
- Experience with data extraction, transformation and load processes
- Sufficient Technology Knowledge, Information Architecture and System Understanding
- Sound knowledge in Business Processes, Enterprise Architecture, Information Architecture and Application Architecture
- Ability to communicate and collaborate in international teams, alignment with leadership and good skills in decision making
- Strong communication and team skills as well as intercultural understanding
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German skills
- Ability to fulfill occasional business trips
you the opportunity of participating in one of the biggest SAP S/4 HANA projects in the European industry. You will work with the latest SAP technologies – from SAP S/4 HANA to SAP BW/HANA, right up to SAP Analytics Cloud. You will also participate significantly in setting up a new Business Analytics unit in an international environment.
Die Bewerbungen von geeigneten Schwerbehinderten und Gleichgestellten sind ausdrücklich erwünscht.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Online-Bewerbung!
Landshuter Str. 100
T: +49 8741 472305