Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 70,000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Inhouse Consultant Controlling (SAP FI/CO) (m/f/d)
Job Req ID: 6533Location: Vilsbiburg, DE, 84137Work Type: Full timeContract Type: permanent
- Inhouse Consultant for international Finance and Controlling projects (introduction of S/4 HANA Finance)
- Compile overall process design for finances and controlling in close cooperation with the Functional Controlling, Accounting, Treasury and Tax units
- Conduct worldwide rollout planning, define templates and standards and continue developing the SAP FI and SAP CO modules
- Introduce and implement the standards in coordination with the IT department
- Receive requirements from the specialized units and provide them with continual advice
- Compile concepts and training courses for users and conduct test and support the users in daily business
- Observe trends in Finance and IT
- University degree in IT, Business Informatics, Business Administration or equivalent
- As an alternative successful completed vocational training with further qualification
- Many years of experience in Accounting or Controlling
- Very good knowledge of SAP FI and SAP CO
- Ideally knowledge in other modules (SAP SD, SAP PP, SAP MM) and Business Intelligence (BI)
- Know-how in Agile and Waterfall methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAP activate) and process management
- Knowledge of the SAP S4/HANA environment
- Fluent German and English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to take occasional business trips
you the opportunity of participating in one of the biggest SAP S/4 HANA projects in the European industry.
Applications by suitable handicapped persons and equivalents are explicitly welcome.
We look forward to your online application!
Landshuter Str. 100
T: +49 8741 476304