Are you up for a successful grown-up start-up headquartered in Berlin-Friedrichshain?
smava is one of the biggest fintech employers and has received several awards, including the price for Innovator 2019 and the Top Employer 2020. Become part of the smava story now and let us grow together! We are smava – the online credit comparison. We make loans transparent, fair and cheap!
Join our Agile Team as a Senior Agile Expert (m/f/d)! We are looking for a dynamic, collaborative personality that can champion the cause of the agile movement within Smava.
Senior Agile Expert (m/f/d)
You are passionate about leading change, helping shift mindset and influence culture change. You possess strategic vision and tactical mastery, and combine it with an entrepreneurial spirit to get it done. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious growth objectives and work closely with partners across the company to design innovative solutions and balance challenging priorities and demands. You are laser-focused on operational excellence and customer satisfaction and you'll need to wear many hats, so flexibility and a can-do attitude are critical!
Even if your profile is not a 100% match, we'd still be interested in hearing from you!
“people over process.”
– smava culture. https://www.smava.de/jobs/de/benefits/
- Embrace the agile mindset, advocate and champion agile across the product and engineering organization by challenging, coaching, and guiding teams using agile and lean principles
- Provide creative solutions to agile transformation issues: resistance to change, limited resources, conflicting priorities, lack of accountability
- Ability to utilize agile methods in a flexible manner that often includes traditional project management which can include hard deadlines/fixed dates at times
- Understand the various agile frameworks, events and artefacts (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), where they are fit for purpose and how to implement/apply with new and existing teams
- Develop training materials and provide training to teams and leaders in agile principles and practices, roles and responsibilities, and frameworks
- Foster a continuous improvement environment in order to build high-performing, agile teams
- Track and report on metrics for teams to measure progress, the effectiveness of agile adoption, and agile maturity of the teams
- Guide product management teams in their role, defining MVP's, developing product roadmaps and release plans, writing stories and backlog prioritization and management
- Train and mentor other agile experts on the role of the agile expert and build communities of practice for the whole Agile team to share, learn and grow
- Be part of the agile transformation team and help define and implement the agile transformation strategy, roadmap, coaching and training plans, performance measurement and continuous improvement across the organization
- Establishing and refining all agile ceremonies for the teams
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)/Professional Scrum Master (PSM I/II) and/or CSP preferred 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master managing multiple teams simultaneously
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, and other Agile frameworks
- Comfort with using and configuring agile tools such as JIRA
- Experience handling internal and external teams of varying maturities at the same time
- Demonstrated ability to partner and communicate effectively with non-technical team members, resolving contending or contradictory objectives, and unifying disparate ideas into a homogenized solution
- Possess the ability to influence others, implement change, and standardize processes in a complex business environment
- A passion for mentoring and growing the potential of others
- Great teammate - should be ready to go beyond to help the immediate team and ask for help if needed
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and bring new ideas to the table
What we offer:
- Employer-funded pension
- Up to 10 Child-Sickness-Days per year
- Onboarding support (e.g. assistance visa application/work permit, German health insurance, accommodation)
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidies to lunch (smunch.co), to public transport ticket (VBB Umweltkarte) and to your gym (e.g. John Reed, McFit, Superfit)
- Free inhouse German course
- Product Demos: Once a week during lunch with free pizza, the Product and Engineering Teams demonstrate new features or product changes
- Educational Friday: Once a month on Friday including a free drink, the Marketing Teams present different Marketing topics & campaigns
- Special Events (e.g. Hackathons, Beer Friday, Cookie Friday and team events)
- Open communication, flat hierarchy and fast execution
- Smart colleagues from all around the world (40 nationalities)
- The security of a well-established online company with start-up flair
- A modern and centrally located office in Berlin-Friedrichshain on 4 floors with rooftop terrace, treehouses, couches, fruits/vegetables/cereals for free, PS4 and table tennis for work, retreat and exchange
Then apply online in just 4 minutes via the application button as Senior Agile Expert (m/f/d)
Simply upload your CV and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
All applications are accepted exclusively via the application form.
Contact: Michal Szafraniec (030 - 617 48 0014)
You want to learn more about us?
Team website: https://www.smava.de/jobs/en/team/business-intelligence/