Frankfurt, Germany /Full-timeIcertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, helps companies unlock the full business value of their contracts to increase revenue, reduce cost, accelerate cash flow and minimize risk. The adaptable, AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform quickly turns contracts from static documents into strategic assets. Today, Icertis, the analyst-validated industry leader, is used by innovative companies like Airbus, BASF, Cognizant, Daimler, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft and Sanofi across 90+ countries to manage 7.5 million contracts governing more than $1 trillion.The Senior Director – Customer Adoption & Value is accountable for ensuring our largest and most strategic customers in the region have optimal adoption of Icertis products and are realizing both intended & incremental business value. By engaging throughout the customer journey, the Sr. Director-Customer Adoption and Value will interface with both customer and internal Icertis teams (professional services, product, client advocacy and support) to drive adoption and value enhancing changes. In addition, the individual will have responsibility to influence renewals and expansion revenue. This Sr. Director will exemplify the customer centric focus of Icertis and bring consultative, experience based best-practices and guidance to consistently improve and maintain adoption and value scores above plan. When done well, Icertis will see improving customer health and satisfaction, additional expansion opportunities, smooth renewals and overall improvements to our products, how we sell, implement and support our customers. The ideal candidate is a customer obsessed executive level leader with world-class business acumen, technical aptitude and an analytical mindset.This position is an individual contributor role.
- Develop deep understanding of customer’s business, objectives and their Icertis Contract Management usage.
- Develop and execute plans to mitigate adoption risk or improve and maintain adoption and value realization.
- Execute and enforce Customer Adoption and Value playbooks, exit criteria and processes through all stages of customer journey.
- Responsible for conducting Adoption and Value related workshops at kickoff, during implementation and post go-live for all large and strategic customers in region.
- Accountable for Adoption and Value Score achievement, influencing Annual Recurring Revenue expansion and generating incremental value opportunities within assigned customers in region.
- Serve as the Voice of the Customer and drive adoption and value enhancing improvements in our products, sales and marketing, implementation process, post go-live support and client advocacy.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date information in Customer Success Management system for assigned customers.
- Support development of adoption and value playbooks, processes and customer offerings in coordination with AV leadership across other regions.
- Hire, lead and develop Adoption and Value Business Partners as needed in region or centrally.
- Set and achieve regional, personal and team goals.
- Stay current on product features, functionality and platform changes.
- 25% regional travel expected.
- Fluency in German is required.
- Need a seasoned executive with tremendous drive, intelligence and capability. A highly motivated individual with the ability and desire to have an impact on the future of Icertis.
- The successful candidate will be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only based on important past experiences but considering new approaches and developments that occur in the market.
- Must possess excellent management skills with a successful track record of driving adoption and value realization for global customers of enterprise products.
- Customer focused leader with proven ability to build relations based on trust & professionalism.
- Need to have strong technical skills to quickly grasp the product complexity.
- Deep understanding of enterprise products and the challenges and opportunities around product adoption and change management.
- Entrepreneurial hands on working style to develop and deliver business outcomes — effectively doing so even when resource and time frame constraints exist.
- Executive level strategy, communication, execution and presentation skills are required. Must be highly responsive and organized, detail oriented, strong listener, patient, customer oriented, analytical, strategic, mature, have a global mind-set, and self-motivated.
- Must possess executive presence and the ability to liaise with C suite.
- Ability to prioritize company objectives and meet aggressive deadlines; outstanding team leadership, team development and communication skills.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities