We are looking for a highly motivated person to bring our product to the next level. You have worked with and implemented agile and scrum methodologies in the past and feel confident to take full ownership of the delphai dashboard. You are driven by what we do and want to help us gain market share by building new features, as well as refining and improving existing ones. This is an exciting time in which you can contribute meaningfully to our success — and you will be part of the next generation of market intelligence software.
- You manage and own the whole product development process — from discovery to implementation. You conceptualize the product strategy in close collaboration with our development and machine learning team using agile methodologies.
- You analyze, identify, and prioritize new features and product improvements according to our clients’ needs and pain points — in close collaboration with two of our founders.
- You work closely with our team of developers, manage their progress, and lead the sprint planning process.
- You are the central contact person for all relevant stakeholders, whether it is clients, developers, or management.
- You build, adapt, implement, and redesign operational processes like the development process.
- You lead and influence the design culture and work on product design (UX/UI).
- You write epics and break them down into user stories based on user interviews and usability tests that you conduct.
- Close collaboration and consistent alignment with other senior managers and our CEO on product strategy and roadmap.
- You have 3+ years of experience in product management.
- You have gained experience in building a SaaS solution, ideally B2B.
- Excitement to join a dynamic startup environment.
- Experience with scrum and agile product management.
- You are keeping up with industry news, innovations, market trends, and have a basic understanding of AI concepts and the tech market.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), German is a plus.
- A great deal of responsibility and autonomy.
- A competitive salary.
- Generous educational budget fitted to your personal career goals.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year.
- Flexible working hours.
If this sounds like you, send your application and CV to Leonie Haesler by August 23rd, with interviews in the following week. Relevant references, certificates, and links to previous work are more than welcome