Asaphus Vision develops head tracking, eye tracking and face recognition software for the automotive industry. Our team consists of experts in machine and deep learning, and embedded software development. Our office is in the heart of Berlin.
- Designing and developing our C++ based software in an agile environment.
- Testing and debugging C++ code on Windows machines, on Linux and on embedded Systems.
- Using and extending our continuous development and integrating pipelines for robust software testing and deployment.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong programming skills in C++.
- Practical experience in software development.
- Practical experience with software design and development concepts.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- German residency or existing working permit for Germany is essential.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exciting and responsible tasks.
- Open corporate culture, flat hierarchies in a young and international team.
- Modern office at S-Bhf Tiergarten (Charlottenburg).
Interested? Then send us your CV including salary expectations and possible starting date via JOIN