Email Marketing Manager
Marketing / Marketing & Advertising
Information on the current situation COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place by video call or by phone.
This is what you'll do:
- You will be part of the CRM team and responsible for our email marketing campaigns
- You define and implement strategies to grow our performance-oriented email marketing campaigns
- You are responsible to manage our CRM and email marketing tools and use them to their full potential
- You build automized workflows and optimize them to maximize the effectiveness of our campaigns
- You ran and evaluate A/B-tests to constantly improve our campaigns
- You analyze the impact of our email marketing activities and derive actions and recommendations from data
- You work closely together with our CRM team to identify new opportunities for further growth
- You coordinate and work closely with our creative and country teams to launch best-performing email marketing campaigns
This is what you'll bring to us:
- You have a degree in economics, mathematics, computer science or have an equivalent form of education
- You show initiative, are reliable, ambitious and have strong analytical skills
- You have a quantitative mindset and desire to work with data in order to find answers
- You have good knowledge with the Office package and ideally you already have gained some experience with email marketing and CRM
- Your strengths include team spirit and a sense of responsibility
- You are friendly, open and highly motivated to familiarize yourself with a complex subject area and are willing to contribute your multi-tasking talent
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and independence from the first day
- Exciting tasks with a steep learning curve, where you can actively help shape our successful start-up
- Support from experienced colleagues and a program that promotes personal development
- Experienced founders (Entrepreneur, former McKinsey consultant) and a dedicated and focused team that will be there to help
- Fair salary and a flexible, refreshing working atmosphere including drinks and light snacks
- Modern office in the middle of Frankfurt's up-and-coming train station district
- Regular company events and table football for lunch breaks
This is who we are:
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We disrupt sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to make a positive impact on people’s lives everywhere by enhancing their sleep.
We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech startups with about 400 team members representing over 40 nationalities at our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Then apply through our candidate portal via the button provided below for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae and your grades).
Your contact person is Daria from the People & Organization team. If you have any questions regarding the application process, give us a call at +49 69 / 989 723 303
We are looking forward to your application!