At Ada, we envision a world where everyone has access to the healthcare they need. In one of the biggest challenges facing the world, we pioneered a new form of artificial intelligence, combining medical knowledge with intelligent technology to empower millions of people to better understand their health. We're proud to support medical doctors and work with leading health systems and global non-profit organizations. We're a diversely skilled team representing 50 nationalities, and we're growing rapidly to achieve our global ambitions for the future of health. This is just the beginning.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- As a Frontend Engineer at Ada, you will work in a cross-functional delivery team of between 4-7 team members (Designers and Engineers)
- As an Expert, you will be responsible for developing new products, features and use always state-of-the-art technologies to bring our products to the next level(s)
- While the client-side applications will be your core responsibility, we believe in cross-functional people as well as cross-functional teams, so there are always opportunities to influence decisions, support other engineers within your team and work across the full stack
- As a collaborative team member, you will have a voice in our daily stand-ups that will be listened and helps us to grow together as a team and you will be a part of an environment that allows you to shape both the technical vision and culture in a growing team
- We think that you'll learn the necessary tools on the job, so additional experience with our stack is a bonus. These technologies and tools include react-native, redux, redux-sagas, styled-components, webpack, Xcode/Obj-C, Android Studio/Java, Node.js, express, Travis CI, Fastlane and more
- You are a communicative and collaborative team player
- You are fluent in English, spoken and written. German is a big plus
- Work with a high level of autonomy in global, cross-functional teams with smart, purpose-driven peers
- Perks include complimentary onsite German language classes, discounted Urban Sports Club memberships, quarterly team bonding activities, regular social events, and healthy office refreshments
We are looking forward to receiving your application. For further information please contact our Senior Talent Acquisition Manager Ahmet Kivrak at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all applications need to be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
- Any commercial activities concerning this advertisement will not be appreciated