Venture Team: sharcx
Chemovator is the business incubator of BASF. We provide a protected space to build commercial ventures from unconventional ideas. Our Venture Teams take full ownership of their idea, creatively explore their business, learn fast and pivot beyond corporate boundaries.
Our Venture Team sharcx develops cloud-based analytical services which allow B2B sales and marketers to drive sales by automatically increased customer satisfaction. The data analytics engine will decrease customer churn, improve customer satisfaction (e.g. NPS®) and increase the customer lifetime value. For more information, have a look at www(.)sharcx(.)com).
We now want to take sharcx to the next level. We are looking for a motivated and highly self-driven Full-Stack Developer and Solution Architect with a proven track record to join our journey and become our technical CoFounder. Are you the right one to boost our internal build-up?
- You take up backend- and frontend development tasks
- You are responsible for the solution architecture of our intelligent customer experience software
- You are the decision maker and responsible for the technological setup of the sharcx suite
- You support us on building up our operations team and processes
- You elaborate on needed development skills in accordance to the product roadmap and evaluate potential candidates based on your experience from a technical perspective
- You are the go-to person for development teams and data scientists when it comes to technology related decision making
- You shape and live an agile development process and a structured deployment pipeline
- You consciously influence the team atmosphere positively and you support to establish sharcx as a top employer in the area of B2B customer experience and AI
- You are the first contact to the customer’s IT teams and IT decision makers when it comes to technology related topics
- You completed your Master or PhD in Computer Science or in another related quantitative discipline
- You have gained at least 5 years of experience in software development and have led an interdisciplinary team before
- You proved your excellent java, rest API and experiences with message brokering systems (e.g. Kafka or RabbitMQ) within many of your previous projects
- You have a deep knowledge of agile software development and being an integral part of the team is most important to you
- You have a proven track record of executing development projects and software architecture design
- Your entrepreneurial mindset and your core values will gain competitive advantage for our customers and thus shape our startup.
- You describe yourself as a highly structured and pragmatic person, big team player and with your excellent organizational skills you love to work in a changing environment
- You are characterized by your peers as a person with an unbeatable commitment and a strong motivation for the extra mile and to think outside the box
- Work in a team that has customer happiness at its heart and loves to develop great software
- Use the mass of experiences of your colleagues and our Entrepreneurs in Residence to develop yourself and your Venture further
- Flexible working time and mobile work as well as usual perks of a company in the startup environment, e.g. free drinks, job-ticket and an inspiring atmosphere within an unconventional location in Mannheim
- Seize the opportunity to join our team at a very early stage and shape product, team and our joint success
- A competitive salary and a temporary project employment contract with the potential opportunity to be part of the upcoming foundation of a sharcx company as a Co-Founder including equity.
Are you interested?
Nothing is set in stone yet, so your input is highly welcome. Please contact Tobias Seeger with your relevant documents. We are looking forward to hearing from you!