Chemovator is the business incubator of BASF. We provide a protected space to build commercial ventures from unconventional ideas. Our Venture Teams take full ownership of their idea, creatively explore their business, learn fast and pivot beyond corporate boundaries.
Our Venture Team sharcx systematically improves customer satisfaction. The sharcx suite is a platform for digital, automated services to collect, measure, monitor and improve customer satisfaction of B2B corporates. For more information, have a look at www. sharcx .com.
We now want to take sharcx to the next level. We are looking for a motivated and highly self-driven Date Scientist to join our journey. Are you the right one to run our internal build-up?
- You take responsibility for the data analysis and data science activities to develop the perfect model for predictive customer experience.
- You constantly optimize and validate running services to digitize the world of customer expectations
- You are responsible for all commercial activities, e.g. accounting, recruiting of new staff members or maintenance of the customer database
- You take care of the standardization of the complete ETL process
- You are the first contact to the internal and external backend developers in order to ensure that the data analysis results are being processed according to our product specifications
- You completed your Master or PhD in Mathematics Statistics, Physics or in another related quantitative discipline
- You are experienced in exploratory data analysis for textual and numerical data sets as well as in setting up extraction pipelines for unstructured and structured data from various sources
- You have a deep knowledge of modern classification, regression and dimensionality reduction techniques
- You are familiar with the full data science stack either in R and/or Python (preferred)
- You describe yourself as a highly structured and pragmatic person, big team player and with your excellent organizational skill you love to work in a changing environment
- A steady interaction and dialogue with experienced experts from two worlds – corporate BASF and our wide external network
- Use the mass of experiences of your colleagues and our Entrepreneurs in Residence to develop yourself and your Venture further
- Flexible working time and mobile work as well as usual perks of a company in the startup environment, e.g. free drinks and an inspiring atmosphere within an unconventional location in Ludwigshafen
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to be part of the upcoming foundation of a sharcx company as a Co-Founder
Are you interested?
Nothing is set in stone yet, so your input is highly welcome. Please contact Tobias Seeger with your relevant documents. We are looking forward to hearing from you!