Alexion Talent has opportunities across Europe and MENA for Professionals, who have an exceptional track record of driving impact for clients in various industries and various countries. As a candidate, you would be selected through professional, progressive stages, to be a best fit for the client and find a promising career for yourself. If you are in search for a new opportunity to bring out your experience and potential, we would like to meet you immediately.
Collecting and storing data and turning it into information which can offer ways to improve the business. Gathering information from various sources and interpreting patterns and trends.
- Prepare and present detailed statistical and narrative reports,
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders, business units, technical teams and support teams to define concepts and analyze needs and functional requirements,
- Responsible for responding to and providing data for internal and external surveys,
- Build data validation models and tools to ensure data being recorded is accurate,
- Work with business line owners to develop requirements, define success metrics, manage & execute analytical projects, and evaluate results,
- Develop dashboards to illustrate data insight.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science,business, maths, statistics, engineering or related fields,
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into organizational and operational requirements.
- Knowledge and experience with advanced BI tools,
- Ability to independently research problem areas, facilitate meetings and decision-making processes,
- Demonstrative experience with presentation and data gathering software.