München (Neuried)Work experienceResearch, development, teaching
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
As a part of our team of more than 1.500 pioneers, you will play a key role in developing solutions for some of the most crucial scientific challenges of our age: Amongst multiple programs in the pipeline, we are conducting research on a Covid-19 vaccine in our project “Lightspeed” based on our mRNA-technologies. Furthermore, we are pioneers in the development of individualized cancer therapies and in the combat against other diseases.
We aim to achieve life-changing successes for patients by being innovative, passionate and united,so get in touch with us if you are looking to be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people´s lives.
Scientist* Protein Expression & Purification
At our location Munich (Neuried), you'll be part of the Antibody Platform and take crucial steps for our antibody discovery campaigns, by joining the Expression and Purification team. Your responsibilities are in detail:
- Production and purification of therapeutic proteins in eukaryotic cell expression systems including high-throughput processes
- Protein analytics using a variety of methods (e.g. LC, PAGE, nanoDSF)
- Cell line engineering, cell culture, transfection and expression analysis
- Operation of pipetting robots (Tecan Freedom Evo) and data management using Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Independent analysis, interpretation and documentation of data and presentaion of results
What you have to offer.
- Degree (Master/Diploma) in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related sciences with several years of professional experience
- Profound experience in eukaryotic protein production, purification, analytical techniques (HPLC/FPLC, SEC, PAGE) and sterile cell culture techniques
- Sound scientific background in protein biochemistry and cell biology
- High interest in the development of new methods within the protein expression and purification processes
- Good knowledge of Excel, DNA/protein analysis software (e.g. Geneious) and databases; knowledge of device specific software (Unicorn, Evoware, Chromeleon) is of advantage
Benefits for you.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bike
- Leave Account
- Fitness Courses
- Mobile Office
- Special Vacation
... and much more.
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
Then apply now for our location München (Neuried) and simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Margarita Hoffmann will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (Monday-Friday, from 12 noon).
- BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, origin, sexual orientation, disability, age and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.