Position TypeFull Time
Position LocationStuttgart, Germany
- We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team! As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will collaborate with all other departments of our organization to include, Knowledge Management, Operations, Budget and Finance, Human Resources, Manpower, the Command Team and many more.
- You will collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery. Improve and streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- Provide ongoing development and maintenance of a business intelligence architecture that enables fact‐based decision making and ad-hoc analysis and insight generation.
- Business Intelligence Analysts are responsible for gathering organizational data through the USASOC data warehouse, and other information systems and platforms to include MS SharePoint, MS CRM, SQL Server and data created at the user level.
- With the data collected, the Business Intelligence Analyst is expected to help develop a picture of the organization’s overall operational readiness, efficiency, or capability.
- Accordingly, they are expected to be able to recommend solutions for improvement in these areas based on the data presented.
Required: Years of Experience (min)
- Four-year college degree required; Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar (Preferred)
- Develop and manage BI solutions
- Provide reports, processes and dashboards
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and information owners
- Analyze organizational data to identify opportunities to improve outcomes through data analytics
- Provide solutions using the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack, Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Defense Ready, SharePoint, Tableau, Qlik and or Office productivity tools
- Provide ongoing development and maintenance of an operational data store and enterprise data warehouse using BI best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, structured query language skills, data warehouse and reporting techniques.
- Knowledge in the following systems and tools Microsoft Business Intelligence stack, Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Defense Ready, SharePoint, Power BI, and or Office productivity tools. SharePoint, SAS, Qlik, Tableau are a big plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills