Software engineers are the heart, mind and soul of Stryker’s R&D Teams.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Software Engineer you are part of our global Advanced Guidance Technology (AGT) Team responsible for the development of complex medical software for cranial applications.
- As part of the team, you will work out the system requirements based on customer requests and optimize our software for easy use in the operating room.
- You will be closely working with developers from other AGT teams, as well as adjacent teams from other Stryker groups, e.g. Robotics.
- Part of this will require travel, both domestic and international, to learn directly from our global customers. (Expected annual travel 10%)
- Your office can be in Freiburg im Breisgau/Germany or Berlin/Germany . It would also be possible to work 80-90% from home . Please indicate your preference in your cover letter.
What are we looking for?
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of computer science, software engineering, mathematics, electrical engineering or comparable.
- At best, you have gained initial professional and project experience in software development with C++ (ideally in combination with Qt) or other programming languages such as C# or Java.
- We are also happy to give ambitious graduates with the appropriate practical experience a chance!
- You are a self-motivated, driven, reliable and able to work independently as well in a team.
- you are passionate about working on complex problems and with innovative state-of-the-art technologies.
- Fluent English skills complete your profile.
Please submit your application in English.
Contact: In case you have further questions regarding the position, please feel free to directly reach out to Kristina Boch via +49 (0)761 4888 766.
Work From Home: Remote
Travel Percentage: 20%