We are oxolo
Together with an international team, we’ve been working in the entertainment industry for well over 20 years and know it inside and out. Our defined goal is to continually astonish our fans by pepping up their everyday lives with the latest and most innovative technology. At our site in Hamburg, Germany, as well as a number of other places around the globe, a number of creative geniuses, innovators, industry veterans, doers, strategists, and mavericks join together to bring communication to a new level on a daily basis. Satisfied and happy customers stand atop our business priorities! In making this possible, we have very high standards and values that we stand by every day, namely safety, transparent business measures, open-mindedness, a respectful and appreciative manner of dealing with each other, social commitment, a subsequent means of working, and naturally a whole lot of fun at and while doing our work. We are absolutely passionate about our company and our products.
Who we’re looking for?
We’re looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer for Model Compression (m/w/d) with a focus on model compression and knowledge distillation as soon as possible.
Do you feel right at home in the exciting world of the entertainment industry and are you passionate about the endless possibilities of digital communication? Do you have that ”spirit of discovery” in you and love challenges? Then you’re exactly what we’re looking to add to our creative workshop in Hamburg, Germany - and admittedly in a full-time capacity, right away.
Your area of responsibility:
- Our manager and contact partner for all matters concerning the inference of our machine learning models
- Continual monitoring of new developments in the model compression and knowledge distillation
- Increasing efficiency, quality, and the speed of our developmental processes
- Co-responsible for establishing our team in the field of model compression
- Incorporated into all strategic decisions made by the company with respect to the inference and deployment of our machine learning models
- A bachelor degree or a comparable education in computer science or mathematics with a focus on machine learning centering on model compression and knowledge distillation
- Multi-year experience in optimizing deep learning models with respect to their inference (pruning and quantization)
- Deep knowledge of pertinent building blocks of neural networks: FCN, CNN, RNN and modern developments such as attention
- Very good programming knowledge in python and C++
- Very strong knowledge of how to use Linux, Bash, (GPU) Clusters
- Good knowledge in the use of Cloud service providers i.e. AWS, Google
- Distinct product understanding with knowledge of user insight
- A strong team player
- Very good English language skills
Would be ideal:
- Very good overview of the current developments in the field of AI, also outside of model compression.
- Good knowledge in the field of Reinforcement Learning
- Most ideal would be a key focus on human-centered AI
- Good knowledge of, and experience with, mathematical optimization
In addition to start-up flair and exciting tasks, we offer:
- Dynamic environment with a flat hierarchy, a high level of transparency, and quick decision making
- You profit from a group of professional colleagues with many years of experience in the industry
- Flexible work times and the opportunity to work when and where you’d like
- Best hardware and software to ensure that work truly is enjoyable
- Personal annual budget for further education/training measures
- Regular company events - worldwide
- Participation in company success
Sounds interesting? Then we’re looking forward to your resume!