We are looking for an incredible Java Engineer to join our fast growing HQ in Berlin!
audibene / hear.com is a global MedTech with origins in Europe. We are the fastest-growing audiology company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well.
In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to > 1,200 people and we're already profitable. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Be involved in the engineering and development processes of a new data-driven customer-faced cloud solution with a high impact over audibene's business processes
- Machine learning components, real-time data processing, high SLA, advanced cloud infrastructure and deployment process - everything interesting is included
- Drive collaboration with external and internal service providers
- Perform technical requirements analysis and sanity checks
- Expertise in Java, Spring, Nexus, Maven, SQL, Messaging, REST API
- Familiarity with AWS, Docker
- Knowledge of k8s, Terraform and Splunk
- Experience in integration web and SaaS solutions
- Comfortable with quick Agile result-driven development process
- Experience working with ERP/CRM solutions or understanding the logic behind it is a plus
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are doers!
- A start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Join an international company that makes a difference in peoples' lives every day
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages. You can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join German courses!
- Apart from the usual perks - coffee, drinks and healthy snacks - we focus on our people ... we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips (skiing etc)
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours ... work from home when you want!
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career.
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and rapid growth company, a new challenge awaits you!