PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe. That is just the beginning: we are making exploring the great outdoors the next big thing - globally. We share this vision with some of the most renowned international marketplace investors to bring camper sharing to the world. We currently have a team of more than 70 Campers making this vision a reality. We believe in love, respect and authenticity, which is reflected in the daily work life of our diverse team.
As we embark on a new adventure of transforming PaulCamper into a truly agile company, we are looking for an experienced react-native mobile developer to support our new work mode and our newly set-up cross-functional teams.
Please note this is a remote position. You must be based in the timezones between GMT to GMT +5 and speak Russian and English fluently.
- You develop new features in collaboration with our Product management, UX, back-end, QA and mobile teams.
- You support user interface solutions for our customer-facing mobile application.
- You work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere and develop new ideas adapting to evolving user needs.
- You ensure PaulCamper's platform is growing in terms of both quality and performance
Your Travel Experience
- You have 3+ years of hands-on experience in software engineering and 1+ years with React Native.
- Mobile development is your passion.
- You master JS, React Native and Redux (native application development experience is a plus).
- You know how to develop unit- and integration- tests for your code and love to do it.
- You are familiar with app publishing processes in AppStore & Google Play.
- You understand principles of UX.
- You have experience working or are willing to work in an Agile environment as part of our cross-functional teams.
- Mobile application is implemented as React Native with Redux.
- We publish apps using cloud-based CI & CD and fastlane scripts.
- We use Sketch/Zeplin for design input.
- REST backend written in Go
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and to actively shape and scale our company.
- A unique and international company culture that is based on a passion for outdoor travel.
- Working in ambitious cross functional teams.
- An open feedback culture as well as room for further personal growth.
- PaulCamper Week - we pay for your next outdoor adventure with a camper van.
Hungry to build up the next big thing in outdoor travel?
Send us your application, we're looking forward to hearing from you!