- Facilitate the integration, development, and management of B2B online stores of makers on mercavus.com.
- Assist with the optimization and automation of the maker onboarding process
- Process and scrape structured and unstructured data sources for product catalogs
- Work closely with the founders to support sales, marketing, customer support in cross-functional activities
- Work with the IT team to optimize end to end UX design and test the rollout of new features
- You study business/physics/mathematics/computer science/engineering or a similar scientific field
- You are data-driven, goal-oriented, and have strong analytical skills
- You are reliable, detail-oriented, and precise in your work with data sets
- You work independently and are always looking to improve
- You have a very good knowledge of MS-Office, especially MS-Excel
- Experience with programming/VBA for Excel is a plus, but not necessary
- Shape the future of B2B e-commerce wholesale with us. We give you the freedom to have real impact.
- Competitive salary
- An environment where professional development is encouraged
- Close collaboration with a dynamic, international team
- Work directly with the founders
- High level of ownership
- Length/working hours are negotiable
How to apply: Make sure to attach your resume and fill out a short cover letter. We do not require any official format for the cover letter – keep it simple and make sure to cover these two points:
- What is your motivation?
- When are you available to start?