At a glance
Are you looking for an entry position, where you can work on technical topics and support others? As a Junior IT Business Analyst you will work in an international team. You will be responsible for two of our major product master data applications (based on Oracle) together with one of our experienced IT Business Analysts. Sounds like you? Then take this opportunity and send us your resume!
In your new position you will:
- Monitor the implemented IT solutions and the associated interfaces: you will use your technical skills (SQL) to identify bugs and fix them
- Moderate User Change Advisory Boards – a regular meeting with Key Users
- Handle change requests, incidents and problem tickets
- Closely collaborate with Infineon IT colleagues, who are also located abroad (e.g. Asia)
- Stay in exchange with stakeholders and user groups
- Support current projects, like the ongoing post-merger integration
This contract is limited to 18 months.
You are personally committed to your internal customers’ concerns and give them a high priority while setting your own ambitious goals. You concentrate on your creativity and knowledge on solutions that add value. You drive ideas forward until the concrete implementation.
You are best equipped for those tasks if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a related field of study
- Database and SQL know-how through first professional experience, projects or internships - you are at least able to work with SQL databases on a basic level
- The ability to balance dependencies and priorities and accompany ideas from strategy until implementation
- An analytical mindset to structure new requirements and to find solutions
- The ability to understand our customer requirements and translate them into change requests
- Fluent English skills (mandatory) - German is an advantage
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more