Altagram Group is a global video game localization and audio production agency based in Berlin, Germany, with offices in Seoul, South Korea and Montreal, Canada. We are a talented and passionate team with years of experience in the video game and localization industry. With more than 5,000 game titles localized, we are a reliable partner to bring games to a worldwide audience.
As an intern/working student, you will have access to large datasets. Additionally, you will analyze and model audio, text, images, and other types of data to solve real-world problems and translate business and functional requirements into quick prototypes or proofs of concept.
- Research and development of a deep learning model (NLP, computer vision, text to speech)
- Software development skills
- Enrolled in a master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or machine learning.
- Experienced understanding of and ability to implement algorithms using both toolkits and self-developed code
- Experience with Python
- Extensive knowledge of AI/ML and basic experience in the development of such systems
- Initial relevant experience/internship in a software development environment
- Analytical reasoning and complex problem solving involving mathematical programming and big data problems
- Data: SQL
- Data science and machine learning (Pandas, scikit-learn)
- Deep learning (Tensorflow, Keras, etc.)
- Cloud: AWS
- A chance to get a great insight into the world of game localization
- Huge potential to grow in a thriving startup environment
- The chance to have your voice heard – if you have an idea, we want to know about it!
- In an office full of gamers, you can expect a round of games at lunch and after work
- A fridge full of Club Mate and other goodies!
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Temporarily due to COVID-19