TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Artificial Intelligence. Since the company’s foundation in 2005, TeamViewer’s software has been installed on more than 2.2 billion devices around the world. The company is headquartered in Goppingen, Germany, and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
- Your focus will be the testing activities within an Agile Engineering Team – working with epics, user-stories, bugs, maintaining and evolving test-code as well as testing manually/exploratory.
- You will be integral part of Agile Team and be assigned to a “buddy” Engineer to help you get all you need to perform well
- Work with builds and tests in Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins), to keep the build green
- Develop and extend test tools on the basis of Python, C#, Java or C/C++
- Help our support staff by reproducing errors, analyzing and narrowing down causes of errors
- You will work with Product, Code and, ultimately, People
- BS in computer science or related field
- Theoretical knowledge in the field of Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of Windows system administration
- Knowledge of Network administration is an advantage
- Curiosity about learning perspectives and ability to identify and highlight areas of need
- High sense of responsibility
- Strong social and communication skills, ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Good analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Studies of computer science, business informatics or comparable field of study
- Knowledge of network technology and experience with various operating systems
- You communicate fluently in English, German is a plus.
- Structured and analytical approach
- Commitment, willingness to learn and team spirit
- Minimum of 4 months, ideally 6 months of mandatory internship or working student employment