valantic stands for the "digital now". We show our customers what is possible in digitalisation today - from strategy to tangible realisation. Our range of services includes Customer Experience (CX), Supply Chain Excellence, SAP Services, Digital Strategy and Financial Services Automation.
Our recipe for success is based on our 1,100 digital experts, who are organized in expert teams and competence centers at 25 locations.
We are the elements of the digital now.
valantic CEC Deutschland GmbH is our Competence Center for Commerce, Customer, Design, Usability. Based on SAP and Spryker technologies, we create individual customer experiences that are consistent and convincing with every contact. You are passionate about accompanying our customers on their way to becoming a customer-oriented company. In innovative SAP C/4 HANA projects you are at the pulse of marketing, sales and customer service.
Interested? Come join us now as
Consultant (m/w/d) SAP Customer Data Cloud (CDC)
Location: All valantic locations possible
Your field of action
- You can quickly apply your project experience in our national and international SAP CRM / C/4 HANA projects
- As subproject manager you are responsible for analysis and specification of customer requirements, concept development, implementation and customizing
- You work in a technically exciting environment in innovative Internet projects: With SAP technologies such as classic CRM, cloud-based solutions such as SAP C/4 HANA, SAP HCP or mobile apps
- You competently implement our customers' requirements in IT solutions
What distinguishes you
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration or computer science and gained your first professional experience in the SAP environment
- You have a good understanding of complex and technical issues
- You are familiar with SAP CRM Sales/Marketing/Service and/or SAP C/4 HANA
- You have good user knowledge of the programming languages ABAP/4 and/or Java
- You know Agile and Scrum as a methodical project approach
- You have good communication skills and like to present
- You are ready to travel and speak fluent German and English
You can look forward to it
- Professional environment with challenging digital projects for well-known customers and hidden champions
- A passionate team with Can-Do Attitude that welcomes you with open arms
- A modern working environment with a feel-good factor
- Development opportunities that suit you
- Flexible working hours, attractive benefits and of course lots of fun