We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Performance Marketing team in Munich. If you like thinking outside the box and collaborating with teammates to develop solutions to complex problems— this is the place for you!
What you can expect in this role
- Support the Performance Marketing team by building automated solutions, providing easy access to data, as well as driving our team forward with your new ideas in order to grow our revenue and user acquisition
- Consider complex logical problems and develop pragmatic solutions with regard to relative effort and business value
- Write code, run systems, own infrastructure, automate development, raise the quality bar, grow team members, challenge the status quo, and actively exchange with other teams on interfaces and data flows
- Enjoy what you do and be willing to teach and learn new technologies, as well as explain technical concepts to non-technical colleagues
Your essential experience and education
- You have profound working experience with Python and deploying your workloads to the cloud in an automated way (we heavily use AWS, Docker, microservices and only use cloud native technologies)
- Caring about your systems is like caring for your coffee machine. Testing, automation, monitoring and logs are as important to you as an agile product development flow with peer reviews
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues
- You are a motivated, compassionate individual who enjoys collaboration as well as open discussions on technologies and approaches
- You are excited to be part of a cross-functional team and work closely with non-technical colleagues
Your Future Performance Marketing Team
- Our Team size: Cross-functional, 5 Performance Marketing Managers & 2 engineers
- Our Approach: Data-driven, automated & scalable
- Our Core Values: Responsibility, Proactivity & Support
What's in it for you?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community
- Together with Bits & Bretzels, we host daho.am, an annual developer conference with top-notch speakers and 800 attendees
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth
- We are family-friendly and enjoy spending time with one another outside of working hours from board game evenings and BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten
Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and blog.stylight.com // tech.stylight.com.Up for the Challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, then do not hesitate and apply today. We're looking forward to receiving your application!
Stylight is Europe’s leading style aggregator available in 17 countries worldwide. As part of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE Stylight builds a place you can visit to find and discover products from all brands, shopping guides, curated picks, how-tos, and the latest trends. The team behind Stylight are 100 style geeks and tech professionals, a data-driven lifestyle force, coming from 20 nations all around the globe, operating from our headquarter in Munich and our US office in Philadelphia.Click here to learn more about the ProSiebenSat.1 Group and our diverse portfolio.
You have a disability and would like to apply? Then you are very welcome.
We know that we are not entirely accessible yet, but we are working on it. Let's talk about how we can eliminate any barrier together and find an individual solution if needed.
Although we refer to one gender in the text, all genders may be implied