We have built KONUX Connect, the first IIoT system in the rail industry designed for AI solutions. We are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) based in Munich with strong problem-solving skills driven by a desire to scale, automate, and run our cloud infrastructure smoothly in the most efficient and reliable way. With your DevOps mindset, you will be collaborating closely with our product development and operations teams, enabling them to build and run our applications on our cloud platform. In particular, you will implement and continuously improve measures to monitor our infrastructure, applications and IoT devices using best in class tools. Apply and become a part of the KONUX vision: Transform railway operations for a sustainable future!
- Operate AWS Cloud
- Build and evolve our central Splunk monitoring platform, integrated with our IoT devices, data processing & AI applications, Kubernetes and AWS
- Enable and support our business, software development and operations teams to monitor our platform including logs, metrics, tracing, security, business transactions using tool stacks like Splunk,Cloudwatch etc.
- Continuously analyze the AWS resource consumptions and find and implement potentials for improvements to keep our operations lean and cost efficient
- Identify performance bottlenecks while scaling our microservice platform for fast-growing demand, and suggest and implement measures to enable scaling of our business while running it smoothly
- Enhance teams collaboration in regards to communication and exchange between software developers and infrastructure stakeholders in the software delivery process
- 3+ years production experience with AWS or similar cloud providers, ideally operating Terraform
- 2+ years working experience with Splunk, ELK or similar tools
- Experience with relational databases, non SQL, and scripting languages
- 2+ years working experience in fast-scaling cloud environment as an SRE, or related DevOps role with strong troubleshooting skills
- Production experience with container concepts (Docker), container automation and orchestration experience (Kubernetes, Swarm)
- Exposure in Security and related monitoring concepts & tools
- Having “infrastructure as a code” driving principle and a passion for product and service improvement with a drive for finding solutions before incidents or bugs appear with an “automation first” mindset
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment across teams
- Full working proficiency in English
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team
- A competitive salary with equity (all permanent KONUX employees have equity!)
- 27 paid vacation days/year from your first day, +1 per year with KONUX
- Regular team events, including quarterly all-team getaways, after-hours dinner parties, and networking events
- Flexible working conditions with opportunities for home office
- Subsidized gym membership
- A big kitchen with a fully-stocked breakfast bar and professional-grade espresso machine
Enabling a Data-Driven World
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision making in a data-driven world. A career at KONUX is for those who want to be at the forefront of analytics, working to make notable improvements to train reliability which affects hundreds of commuters every day. Our culture prioritizes the customer first, and all employees are expected and empowered to take ownership of their daily responsibilities. If this sounds like the type of environment you thrive in, then we want to hear from you!
At KONUX, we focus on results. We believe that a diverse team achieves better results faster. So here’s the deal: You bring in your very own perspective. We promise to judge your qualifications and performance, not your age, sex, religion, skin color, gender identity, family status or disability.