At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com .
In our Dresden office, where you will be based, we build solutions for analysis and optimisation of mobile networks, with 90+ deployments at mobile operators worldwide.
In one sentence
The succesful candidate will support our shift to a cloud-native, edge based architecture for processing large datasets in near-real-time, to facilitate new optimisation use cases - especially for 5G.
What will your job look like?
- You will have extensive experience in real-world technical applications
- You will analyse and investigate the technical problems based on real data as well as simulations
- You will design and develop optimisation solutions using Reinforcement Learning algorithms
- You will customise and select data inputs, models, algorithms and objective functions to match the problem domain and specific use-cases
- You will develop metrics for assessing accuracy and generalisation of the trained models
- You will help to bring the solutions into the field, adjusting to specific environments
- You will seek ways to allow for continuous training and model tuning during operation in the field
- You will collaborate in an international team and with external partners
All you need is...
- 10+ years experience in scientific engineering and development
- Multi-year experience with real-world Machine Learning applications, in particular with Reinforcement Learning
- An in-depth understanding of learning algorithms and methodologies
- Great communication skills and willingness to work in a distributed, multi-cultural team
You are especially awesome if
- You have a higher degree in Artificial Intelligence, Statistics, or a related academic field
- You are fluently speaking Python and Java, and have working experience with prevalent ML frameworks
- You have experience with ML platforms like Acumos
Why you will love this job:
- You will be part of our R&D team, shaping the way our next generation products will look like and what they will focus on
- You will work with innovative and highly motivated individuals and will have the opportunity to develop your skills and bounce your ideas off of likeminded individuals
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce