We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
- Contribute to the design of our conversational engine and the architecture supporting it
- Work within a team to implement and test new designs and architecture
- Build up our tech stack around Haskell and introduce best practices
- Maximize robustness, performance, and scalability of solutions
- Identify opportunities to improve engineering practices across software teams
- Collaborate with others through code reviews, design discussions, and problem-solving sessions
This is a permanent on-site position in Munich, Germany. We work remotely for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis, but will return to the office once the situation becomes manageable.
- Strong understanding of functional programming
- Outstanding Haskell programming skills, 2+ years of professional experience
- Experience of developing solutions using Haskell with exposure to the full development lifecycle from the initial designs through to implementation, testing and release
- Master’s degree in computer science or related fields, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of development experience with a proven track record of delivering high-quality production software
- Excellent collaboration skills, with strong verbal and written communication
- Experience building front end applications, preferably using PureScript or Elm
- Understanding of and experience with machine learning practices
- Experience with natural language processing
- Experience as team lead
- Office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (20+ nationalities)
- We value learning. We support all job-related seminars or courses
- Free gym membership with Body & Soul
- Free German language courses
- Weekly yoga sessions in the office
- Regular company events such as Oktoberfest, Halloween, Christmas tree decoration
- A start-up atmosphere with table tennis, dart board, chill room
We are looking forward to hearing from you!