Camelot Innovative Technologies Lab is the leading SAP consultancy for digital value chain management. With more than 20 years of experience we lead our customers in their digital transformation. Our capabilities range from the strategic dialogue around current challenges in the digital world to the implementation and support of innovative solutions.
Junior Consultant SAP MDG (f/m/d)
What's your impact?
- You will get a good introduction into the topic Data Management within the SAP Master Data Management (MDG)
- You have the desire to work on exciting projects for our national and international clients within a supportive team
- You actively support in realizing concept developments, process improvement processes and implementations
- You will be introduced into exciting innovation projects with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning content and will eventually drive these yourself
- Therefore you actively support the further development of our SAP MDG solutions and expand your knowledge in this field
- You have an active part in the support of the establishment and expansion of the business area as well as the offer creation
- Offices: Mannheim, Cologne, Munich, Hamburg
How do you stand out?
- You have successfully completed your IT-related studies
- You have the effort to solve technical issues and enjoy working on innovative topics
- Analytical skills characterize you and you hold high interest in working within the Data Management field
- Ideally, you are experienced in at least one programming language
- You enjoy working in a team
- You are a self-confident communicator in both German and English
Ready to join? Heidrun Lehnert is your Camelot contact: +49 621 86298 805
What do we believe in?
Triggering innovation by collaboration – this is our mission. Consultancy is people business and knowledge is key. That is why we value our employees as much as our clients. Together, we develop skills mutually matching our visions and ideas by constantly learning, growing and innovating. CAMELOT colleagues take responsibility from the moment they join us. Entrepreneurial attitude is as important to us as strong teamwork, knowledge sharing and corporate social responsibility.