We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
- Ensure positive client experience through high-quality service and communication thereby attaining client retention
- Handle client service or support related incoming requests
- Respond to and resolve complex client issues through incident recognition, research and isolation, resolution, escalation and follow up
- Research and resolve each client interaction to their utmost satisfaction
- Capture client information and problem-solving processes such as decisions made, actions involved and final resolution
- Update on status and completion in the service management system and users through all means of communications
- Handle client engagement document control and execute filing system policies
- Coordinate with the product development department to enhance the current design and determine design problems
- Update on new design, product and technology changes
- Engage in continuous performance evaluation and training projects
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in software support
- Understanding of web-based applications and technology
- Familiar with SCRUM/Agile development methodologies and tools
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to de-escalate stakeholders in stressful situations
- German native speaker, English business level proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or certification in computer science or other technical field