HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Lead and develop a team of statisticians embedded in our Data Science CoE. Advance your group’s specialization and deepen your knowledge to claim thought leadership in statistics and decision science. Solve the toughest business challenges and deliver statistically founded guidance on business decisions
- Execute statistical analyses & modeling along the entire product innovation pipeline. Collaborate with R&D to guide and analyze experiments. Consult production with the execution of statistical process control
- Lead cross-functional project teams in the execution of our quantitative research strategy. Use agile methods and establish an environment of constant learning, integrity, and mutual responsibility
- Team up with R&D and production to identify business goals, derive objectives and generate a plan for your team, covering data preparation, statistical analysis, and modelling. Evaluate and track the results of data-driven decisions together with business stakeholders
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. statistics, physics, mathematics, bioinformatics, (computer) science); PhD is an asset
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in statistics, decision science or data science
- Ability to collaborate closely with scientists and non-technical teams
- Track record of enabling data-driven decision making in an R&D or business setting. Strong experience in statistical consulting and making insights understandable to a non-technical audience
- Deep hands-on experience in statistical methods to enable data analysis in research and data-driven decision making (e.g. probabilistic graphical models, MCMC, hypothesis testing, multivariate testing, machine learning)
- Strong coding skills (e.g. Python). Experience with MCMC frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow probability, PyMC3) is a plus
- Proficiency in mentoring and guiding statisticians
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Fluent in English; German language skill is a plus
JOB ID: 20009684Contract & Job type: Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com