HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support digitalization in internal auditing
- Analyze audit methodology and improve in the area of statistical analysis
- Work with a data scientist on introducing machine learning models to audit procedures
- Optimize the audit planning approach with advanced statistical models
- Transfer existing Excel-based audit tests to more intuitive tools like PowerBI and KNIME
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies with a major in computer science, industrial engineering, business administration with IT reference or comparable
- Practical experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Fluent English skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications and Python or similar programming language
- Knowledge of SAP and data visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI) is advantageous
- Ambitious team player with strong communication and analytical skills
JOB ID: 20007565Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com