We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
We recruit, employ, train, and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, etc. We aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
- Understand, apply, and create high-level architectural design and patterns.
- Actively guide and challenge intermediate and junior developers.
- Set standards (coding and otherwise) to ensure the quality of solutions and team efficiency.
- Research new technologies and set the technical direction for the team.
- Stay up to date with the Cloud, Python and/or JS community.
- Implement and take ownership of the existing functionality and extend it to add more value to our bot platform.
- Challenges include scaling of our existing solutions, designing and implementing new architecture for the backend (monolith to microservices, event-driven architecture, etc.) as well as the frontend (microfrontends).
- You will interact with other teams for solution design decisions, and planning/defining the implementation details.
This is a permanent on-site position in Munich, Germany. We work remotely for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis but will return to the office once the situation becomes manageable.
- Several years of proven success as a technical team lead.
- 5+ years of full-stack experience building web applications.
- 2+ years experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure (Container, Routing, Serverless, Monitoring ...).
- Some knowledge of machine learning, NLP, and data science (not mandatory but good to have).
- The desire to research, learn, and apply new technologies.
- Willingness to work in an agile team with quickly evolving requirements and frequent releases.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Passion for elegant and well-structured code.
- Fluent in English.
- Office located in the heart of Munich, in Marienplatz
- A chance to meet people from all over the world! (20+ nationalities)
- We value learning. We support all job-related seminars or courses
- Free gym membership
- Free German language courses
- Weekly yoga sessions in the office
- Regular company events such as Oktoberfest, Halloween, Christmas tree decoration
- A cosy start-up atmosphere with a chill room, table tennis, dart board