HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Join the world’s largest adhesives producer with a unique portfolio of breakthrough innovations, tailor-made solutions and strong brands in adhesives, sealants and functional coatings
- Make an impact in our journey to excellence in Global Market & Customer Activation by shaping our Henkel Adhesives Digital Marketing Transformation to a Customer centric and data-driven organization
- Drive our Digital Marketing Activation & Engagement Strategy by shaping insightful B2B data-driven recommendations and enable performance-driven culture
- Accelerate Integrated B2B Digital Marketing Performance (Website, Digital Content, SEO, eCommerce), including Marketing Automation & Sales Automation performance funnel KPIs at customer, campaign, regional, global and Executive level.
- Design and implement KPIDashboards to serve all B2B businesses and Countries, with close alignment to multiple supporting functions and Henkel Digital & IT teams
- Build up global B2B data strategy and data model to support Businesses and Markets in boosting overall Marketing & Sales campaigns effectiveness and revenues
- Support insightful data driven recommendations development based on customer lifetime value, ROI analysis, lead scoring, machine learning and predictive data modeling
- Support the implementation of B2B customer need-based digital marketing personalization strategies cross-channels and campaigns, across the entire Customer Decision Journey
Consult and train global and cross-functional teams on data insights, Digital Marketing Performance and campaign data strategy
- Ensure data integration, quality, consistency, compliance and growth
- Economics/Statistics and/or Digital Marketing background with strong cross-channel Digital Activation & Marketing Automation/CRM background. Data science, analysis and data planning capabilities are essential
- Minimum 6 years of proven data strategy & analysis experience, ideally within large Corporations or relevant Consultancies / Digital Agencies
- In-depth professional knowledge of B2B Marketing Automation dynamics, systems, processes, database and analytics platforms
- Familiarity with SaaS Marketing automation tools, BI tooling, analytical techniques, Marketing Automation data modeling, data predictions, LTV modeling, Customer Segmentation and DMPs
- Proven experience in managing complex, big and multi-channel B2B campaigns and programs (CRM/loyalty/demand generation marketing)
- Good analytical skills combined with the ability to interpret business challenges from non-technical individuals and translate into analytic and data requirements or strategic recommendations
- International background, able to manage diverse, cross-cultural stakeholders in different countries
- Very good business acumen, results-driven, self-motivating and hands-on approach
- Creative problem-solving skills and great attention to details
- Fluent written and spoken English
JOB ID: 20006771Contract & Job type: Full Time, RegularContact information for application-related questions: Recruitment-Germany@henkel.com