We're looking for a motivated and driven Marketing Intelligence Analyst (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You analyze and report customer behavior, changes and trends for onsite on all current and upcoming devices
- You are our truffle hunter, who quickly finds smart and pragmatic ways through complex datasets and recognizes customer behavior patterns
- You conduct cohort analysis and cohort A/B testing
- You analyze retention rates and derive actionable insights to optimize budget allocation
- You understand how attributes, personas and customer types influence communication and value proposition
- You filter growth relevant information from our BI/tracking systems and convert complexity into simplicity
- You autonomously realize projects in cooperation with other departments such as BI, CRM, IT, pricing and business development, which serve the management as a strategic decision-making basis for national and international growth and excellence
- You are responsible for developing and optimizing our real time DMP/DWH to automate marketing campaigns, ensure better targeting and drive marketing efficiency
- You monitor business relevant KPIs on a regular basis
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Degree in International Business, Information Systems, Business Informatics, Statistics, Data Science or similar
- Ideally 2+ years of relevant working experience as a Marketing Manager, Marketing Analyst, Business Analyst, CRM Marketing Manager, or equivalent
- Profound understanding of Marketing steering in various online and offline channels
- 360 degree understanding of the customer
- Working experience with tools such as Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI (preferred) or similar
- Strong analytical skills and mindset regarding cohorts, marketing and business KPIs
- Know-how in Google Analytics, Webtrekk, Google Tag Manager is nice to have
- Know-how in segmentation and auis nice to have
- Know-how in creating SQL queries is a big plus, Python is a plus
- Fluent in English; every other European language is a plus
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock – organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events – there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.