At a glance
Topics such as data analysis, database management and data visualization are piquing your interest? You are enthusiastic about data modelling and would you like to deepen your general knowledge of business analytics even further and apply it in practice? Then this internship in the high-tech environment of a globally operating DAX 30 company is exactly the right step for you to gain further experience in this field. We are looking forward to your application!
In your new role you will:
- Analyze market and competitor data for recurring processes and on-request-projects;
- Automate data acquisition from external sources (e.g. from Internet pages through web scraping);
- Implement digital measures for targeted communication of market, business and competitive data, e.g. Tableau dashboards or Power BI visualizations.
You are best equipped for this task if you:
- Are enrolled in Computer/Data Science, Business Informatics, Business Administration, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or similar field of study;
- Already gained prior experience in database management, data modelling, data analysis and data visualization;
- Have proficient knowledge of database management with command of SQL; R; Python; Tableau; Power BI; Share Point or comparable content management platforms;
- Speak English fluently, German is a plus.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- CV in English;
- Certificate of enrollment at university;
- Latest grades transcript;
- High school report.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more