As a BI team lead you will be responsible for the entire data strategy of adjoe. You will have access to state of the art technology and work closely with all business stakeholders to implement new approaches on how to leverage our data assets with new algorithms and ideas. In addition you will form and grow a new team.
Adjoe is a startup developing a disruptive mobile ad solution that helps app publishers all over the globe to generate more ad revenue. We are part of the newly established AppLike Group which aims to create engaging experiences for every app user on the globe. Next to adjoe, the other two subsidiaries are justDice, the European market leader in app discovery, running mobile marketing platforms in 30 countries and Sunday, a nextgen mobile game publisher.
Under the umbrella of the media company Bertelsmann, we have access to a global network of experts and a strong financial backup. By developing a state of the art tech stack and highly skilled people, we aim to reach more mobile users than every other company in the world. If you like to challenge yourself and want to work in a high-performance environment, you’ve come to the right place!
- You will build a whole new data team around the topics in-app retention optimization and campaign distribution optimization
- You create, analyze and communicate reports and statistics for our business teams and partners
- You transform recurring analyses into KPIs and Dashboard Views we can easily monitor
- You drill into data from various sources (Redshift, Spark, SQL, Athena, S3, Druid event streams, AWS data pipeline)
- You will work on ML models to predict user behavior
- You are a strong communicator, love teaching people and know how to deal with stakeholders
- You have excellent analytical & communication skills and like to use these on Python or Scala as well as on Spreadsheets
- Strong knowledge in at least one programming language that can be used for data science or BI
- You’re interested in big data and have outstanding experience in SQL
- You easily switch between move-fast- and no-margin-for-error-modes
- You are able to dive deep into math and explain complex topics in an easy way
- Plus: You already have experience as a team lead and you have fun coaching and developing other people
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business – Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments, and make them happen!
- Startup with a fast-paced environment, strong technical background and inhouse solutions in a great new office (An der Alster)
- We support visits of company relevant congresses and your further education e.g. with weekly tech talks or German courses
- Flexible working hours and 30+30 model - > 30 days of remote work + 30 days of vacation per year
- Regular team events, off-sites, and parties. . . as soon as it’s possible again
- Free drinks and snacks, gym membership, and support for public transportation (HVV-Profi Card)
- State of the Art Hard- and Software
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.