We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- Your mission is enhancing our products and processes with the innovative application of A.I. and Machine Learning
- You prototype and deploy data-based features into the Ryte Suite
- You are the interface between product and software development, bringing business and technology together
- Together with our Head of Data Science you advance our company in all data-driven topics
What we expect from you
- Solid educational background in computer science, physics, mathematics, business informatics, neuroscience or similar
- At least 2 years of applied experience in Data Science and application of algorithms (e.g. prediction, classification, NLP, recommenders, reinforcement, time series)
- The ability to understand user needs within a business context and create data-based solutions
- Good understanding and skill of programming (e.g. python) and solid experience with SQL
- Broad experience with cloud technologies (e.g. AWS), especially with Big Data handling and/or REST API´s is very beneficial for us
- Absolute team player qualities and the willingness to build cool stuff
- Very good verbal and written knowledge of English (German a plus)
What we offer you
- A great place to work: Our modern, charming office in the heart of Munich is just a few minutes walk from the main station and collaborate with a smart, international crowd
- Responsibility: You become an integral part of shaping the future of Ryte through the application of Data Science
- Variety: You will have the opportunity to creatively work with many different data types to tackle a broad range of topics
- Creative time: We offer weekly creative time during working hours for personal development
- Reward: An attractive salary model which rewards ambition and success
- Values: a value-oriented and appreciating office culture in an agile organizational structure
- Personal Development: Support from Management Board and leaders with the servant leadership mindset and high-quality feedback sessions that provide exciting career- and development opportunities (e.g. workshops, trainings, coaching)
- Further Benefits: such as corporate benefits, gym membership, team events, free drinks, get-together, regular company updates, adjustable desks, international exchange, no dress code and lots more