We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to strengthen the Product Integration team at Exasol in the area of Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Develop and maintain integrations, as well as connectors of DS/ML libraries or products into EXASOL
- Implement ML algorithms within EXASOL
- Assist our customers and partners with your expertise in their data science projects, in order to solve their specific needs. As well as implementing custom algorithms
- Create and enhance documentation, showcases and examples that show and explain EXASOL‘s DS/ML capabilities
- Support our Exasol Trainers by developing training materials for the connectors and integrations
- Use your knowledge about DS/ML to further educate your colleagues
- You have at least 3 years’ experience with DS/ML for tabular and text data
- You are proficient in Python, scikit-learn, Tensorflow and Jupyter
- You are familiar with distributed machine learning
- You are motivated and eager to broaden your knowledge within new areas, when necessary, e.g. R, PyTorch
- You are proficient with relational databases and SQL
- You have had touchpoints with Linux and have basic Linux based scripting knowledge
- You have experience working with Docker or other container technologies
- You have a customer-centric mindset and your goal is always to create an optimal user experience
- You have a good understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- You have good knowledge of maths, probability, statistics and algorithms
Exasol is one of the most exciting software companies in Europe and a global technology leader in the Big Data and Analytics market. Our high-performance, cloud-first analytics database gives companies the power to transform how their organization works with data – and turn it into value faster, easier and more cost effectively than ever before.
With an ambitious international team, we help companies of all sizes achieve their goals with data support. Our team is characterized by inventiveness, enthusiasm and curiosity. In order to continue our worldwide expansion, we are looking for employees who want to make a difference and actively shape our dynamic growth.
Team Lead Recruitment EMEA
+49 160 5623416